“Personal Information” means any information that may be used to identify an individual, including, but not limited to, a first and last name, a home or other physical address and an email address or other contact information, whether at work or at home. In general, you can visit our web pages without telling us who you are or revealing any Personal Information about yourself. If you choose to provide us with your Personal Information on this website, we may transfer that information within gradeajerseys.net or to gradeajerseys.net third-party service providers.
WHAT WE DO WITH YOUR INFORMATION
gradeajerseys.net is able to collect Personal Information from when you use this website. This can be done only when you voluntarily submit such information on our site. For example, when you make a purchase a product from our site, register for a gradeajerseys.net member account, when you subscribe to an email newsletter, when you order our catalogue, when you participate in our surveys and when you register for contests, sweepstakes, and other promotional opportunities provided by gradeajerseys.net, you are supplying us with your Personal Information. We use such information to display content and products that we think may be of interest to you, to personalize your online experience and to improve the quality of the content that we provide to you on the site. From time to time we may share such information with our business partners, who might also wish to offer their products or services to you. Whenever we request that you provide us Personal Information, we will give you the opportunity to “opt out” of receiving future communications from us or others. By providing such Personal Information to gradeajerseys.net, you agree that, unless you expressly opt out of receiving such information, we may use your Personal Information to fulfill the activity you signed up for, such as purchasing a product, notifying sweepstakes winners or sending you our catalogue, and contacting you with updates regarding the site. Whether or not you provide such information is completely your own choice. You are not obligated to answer any question that is presented to you. Please note that if you choose not to provide the Personal Information we request, you may be unable to access certain options, offers, and services that involve our interaction with you. gradeajerseys.net does not intend to transfer Personal Information without your consent. gradeajerseys.net may also disclose your Personal Information when required by law or court order.
If you have provided Personal Information but later you object to the use that is being made of that information (for example, you no longer wish to receive promotional or marketing information about products, services, and offerings from gradeajerseys.net or any third parties) you can ask that we stop making use of that information. You can do this by canceling your gradeajerseys.net member account. Simply send an email message to us and be sure to indicate “UNSUBSCRIBE” in the subject line. Your request will be processed as soon as possible. Please bear in mind that cancellation of your member account will result in you not being able to continue to access the relevant services, offers or content.
We take special care to protect the safety and privacy of children. Our site is a general audience site. Nevertheless, we do not permit children under age 13 to register on our site for any product or service. We do not collect or solicit personal information about users under age 13. Children under age 13 should always ask their parents or guardians for permission before providing any personal information to anyone online. We urge parents and guardians to participate in your children’s online activities and use parental control or other internet filtering technology to supervise your children’s access to the internet.
Tracking technologies may record information such as Internet domain and host names; Internet protocol addresses; browser software and operating system types; clickstream patterns; and dates and times that our site is accessed. These tracking technologies allow us to improve our web site and your web site experience. We may also use these tracking technologies to analyze information that does not contain Personal Information for trends and statistics.
We understand the utmost importance of protecting the security of your Personal Information that you share with us. Unfortunately, however, no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you transmit to or from our site, and you do so at your own risk.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES
CALIFORNIA NOTICE OF INFORMATION – SHARING DISCLOSURE
Protecting your privacy is important to us. This policy explains how we collect, use and disclose the personal information you may provide while using this Web site. It is always your choice whether to provide personal information through the Web site. Any personal information you provide will be treated with care, and subject to this policy, will not be used or disclosed in ways to which you have not consented. Also, you may opt-out of certain uses and disclosures of your personal information, as explained in this policy.
1. By using the Web site, you signify your consent to our collection, use and disclosure of your personal information in accordance with this policy.
2. Non-Identifiable Information – Like many other Web sites, the Web site automatically collects certain non-identifiable information regarding Web site users, such as the Internet Protocol (IP) address of your computer, the IP address of your Internet Service Provider, the date and time you access the Web site, the Internet address of the Web site from which you linked directly to the Web site, the operating system you are using, the sections of the Web site you visit, the Web site pages read and images viewed and the content you download from the Web site. This non-identifiable information is used for Web site and system administration purposes and to improve the Web site. We also may use non-identifiable information to initiate interactive, real-time discussions with users. Your non-identifiable information may be disclosed to others and permanently archived for future use.
4. Tracking Information – We may use non-personal information to create aggregate tracking information reports regarding the Web site’s user demographics, traffic patterns and purchases, and then provide those reports to advertisers and others. None of the tracking information in the reports can be connected to the identities or other personal information of individual users. Football Fanatics also may link tracking information with personal information voluntarily provided by Web site users. Once such a link is made, all of the linked information is treated as personal information and will be used and disclosed only in accordance with this policy.
5. Your Personal Information – During your Web site use, you may be asked to voluntarily provide certain personal information, such as your name, email address, postal address, telephone number or credit card information. This information is used to make communicating with you easier and to help you apply for access to certain special features of the Web site or carryout transactions. It is always your choice whether to provide personal information, unfortunately, without providing the requested information, certain site features will not be accessible, and you will not be able to make any transactions through the site.
6. Use of Your Personal Information – We may use your personal information to contact and correspond with you, to respond to your inquiries, to process transactions and payments and to facilitate and enhance your use of the Web site. We may develop a confidential customer profile for you, which will be used to provide the very best service to you.
7. Children’s Online Policy – We are committed to the preservation of online privacy for all of our Web site visitors, including children. Consistent with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act, we will not knowingly collect any personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13. We sell products intended for purchase by adults. If you make a purchase on our Web site, you are representing that you are an adult. If you are a child under the age of 13, you must ask your parent or legal guardian to assist you in using the Web site.
8. Disclosure of Your Personal Information – We may disclose your personal information in the following circumstances:
(i) Disclosure to Service Providers – In order to process transactions, we must disclose some of your personal information to certain service providers, such as your credit card issuer, a third-party credit verification company, the product handler, the delivery service, and TeamFanShop, Inc. Before personal information is disclosed, the service provider will agree with us to protect the privacy of your personal information in a manner that is consistent with this policy. If you do not wish us to provide your personal information to those service providers, you may not use the Web site for transactions.
(ii) Disclosure to Affiliates – We may provide limited personal information to our affiliates. Before personal information is disclosed, the recipient organization will agree with us to protect the privacy of your personal information in a manner that is consistent with this policy. Recipient organizations may use your personal information to provide you with email or other information about their products and services and other matters.
(iii) Law Enforcement and Legal Disclosure – We may disclose your personal information to a government institution that has asserted its lawful authority to obtain the information or where we has reasonable grounds to believe the information could be useful in the investigation of unlawful activity, or to comply with a subpoena or warrant or an order made by a court, person or body with jurisdiction to compel the production of information, or to comply with court rules regarding the production of records and information, or to our legal counsel.
9. Accessing Your Personal Information – You may request access to your personal information and information about our collection, use and disclosure of that information, by contacting indianapoliscoltsjerseys.us. Subject to certain exceptions prescribed by law, you will be given reasonable access to your personal information, entitlement to challenge the accuracy and completeness of the information and the ability to have it amended as is appropriate. You can help us maintain the accuracy of your information by notifying us of any changes to your personal information.
10. Contests and Promotions – If contests or promotions are made available through the Web site, the applicable contest or promotion rules may include rules regarding the collection, use and disclosure of personal information. To the extent that those specific rules conflict with this policy, the contest rules supersede this policy, regarding personal information collected in connection with the contest or promotion.
11. Other Web sites – The Web site may contain links to other Web sites or Internet resources. When you click on one of those links you are contacting another Web site or Internet resource. We have no responsibility or liability for, or control over, those other sites or resources or, their collection, use and disclosure of your personal information.
12. Former Users – If you stop using the Web site or your permission to use the Web site is terminated, we may continue to use and disclose your personal information in accordance with this policy as amended from time to time. However, if you want us to stop sending you unsolicited email and other information, please notify us at indianapoliscoltsjerseys.us.
13. Policy Changes – To accommodate changes on the Web site, changing technology and legal developments, we have the sole discretion to change this policy from time to time without any prior notice or liability to you or any other person. New versions of this policy will be posted here. Our collection, use and disclosure of your personal information will be governed by the version of this policy in effect at that time. Accordingly, when you use the Web site you should check the date of this policy and review any changes since the last version.